Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Comfort Food
It might be the gloomy weather, but I have this crazy urge to make beef stew in a crock pot.
I love rain.
*Edit*
I made the beef stew and jasmine rice. It should be ready tomorrow morning.
So I can make red velvet cupcakes AND beef stew (although, technically, I guess we won't really know about the stew till tomorrow morning). Anyone need a roommate?
*Edit 2*
I can make beef stew. =)
I love rain.
*Edit*
I made the beef stew and jasmine rice. It should be ready tomorrow morning.
So I can make red velvet cupcakes AND beef stew (although, technically, I guess we won't really know about the stew till tomorrow morning). Anyone need a roommate?
*Edit 2*
I can make beef stew. =)
Comments:
<< Home
I like Dinty Moore beef stew.
You can live at my house in my brother's old room. hehe just pay money like for a ha sook jib. I will tell my mom to only charge you 500 a month for EVERYTHING. kekeke
DId you like in her shoes?
You can live at my house in my brother's old room. hehe just pay money like for a ha sook jib. I will tell my mom to only charge you 500 a month for EVERYTHING. kekeke
DId you like in her shoes?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, stooooooo ... yummy yummy stewy stewlicious stewtastic stewtissimo stew ...
Well, if you fancy living on this side of the Atlantic, we've got a spare room!
Post a Comment
Well, if you fancy living on this side of the Atlantic, we've got a spare room!
<< Home

