Thursday, October 13, 2005

So there's some controversy over whether the Eric laugh (REFERRED TO IN MY LAST POST-- HAPPY ERIC??) truly exists or not. Who feels me on this one?

Comments:
The "Eric Laugh"??? Iris, you're CRAZY!!
 
i, ec, hereby confirm that the "eric laugh" does indeed exist.
 
dude, sara, are you gonna let eric impersonate you like that?
 
Through my experiences of hanging out with Eric, and even being his roommate for a brief stint of time, I have never ever heard such a laugh that resembles, "hehe hehe.. that's weird." No such laughter exist. Period.

Although Em's impersonation of this "so called laughter" does bring me laughter.
 
eric is such a weirdo! stop trying to impersonate me eric!!!

-ono-
 
I can't say that Eric has a "hehe...weird" laugh. However, I do know for a fact that Eric has a "that doesn't make any sense" face that I often picture in my head when I come across bad shabu.
 
this is cranky and I confirm there is no such "hehehe weird" laugh from eric.
 
I lived with Eric for 3 years and while there are many distinct things that Eric does, sadly, I can't say there is any laugh quite like that.
 
i concur, the "eric laugh", much like "the weasel", once existed. ahhhh, the wonder years.
 
dude... if y'all just heard the laugh, you would know what i'm talking about. things don't translate via internet.
 
omg... "so called laughter"?!? i'm a wonderful at impersonations... ask anyone. -m
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?