Sunday, November 27, 2005
The Real finals****
Finals are a mere week and half away. Thus, finals mode is in full gear, meaning no AIM (uninstalled), and no eating off campus (I better lose some weight), with violations punishable by being forced to drink something mixed by non-well intending schoolmates. At roughly 4:30PM on Dec 21, I plan to commence drinking copious amounts of alcohol until I get sick or pass out, whichever comes first. Anyone is welcome to join.
See y'all on the flipside.
See y'all on the flipside.
Comments:
<< Home
good luck iris! and feel free to call me up when you commence drinking copious amounts of alcohol. i'm good at that... i'll keep you company. =P
Wow, you had to resort to uninstalling? That's hardcore. Good luck on finals! I think "imbibe" is a more vivid word than "drink". "Imbibe copious amounts". Yes.
I HEAR YA. the next couple of wks will be HELL for me.
see ya when were both drunk (and not driving).
see ya when were both drunk (and not driving).
ummm.. about the aim.. uhh.. yeah.. sure....
copious amounts? you mean more than half a beer?? dude. count me in.
-m
copious amounts? you mean more than half a beer?? dude. count me in.
-m
i noticed the name of ur entry...the finalsiris?
i thought it had something to do w me having finals too, but im almost positive im absolutely wrong
i thought it had something to do w me having finals too, but im almost positive im absolutely wrong
I really miss the famous drunken goldfish lip puckering thingee you used to do... Kick ass in all your finals and become that fish again! :)
I am ready to play!!! Tell me where and when and I shall be there to finish your drink!!
I miss the fish face too. Ed, where are my damn pajama pants!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
I miss the fish face too. Ed, where are my damn pajama pants!!!!!!!
<< Home

