Friday, December 09, 2005

Security Blanket

Earlier this year, a few friends sent me off to Korea with this lovely parting gift. I think it's on my top 5 list of best gifts (along with a robe from the same line).

Since I've been living in the library these days, and it gets really cold in here, I've taken to carrying this blanket to school with me everyday. Oddly (or maybe not so oddly), it gets me a lot of funny looks. But I don't understand-- don't the other people know that it's damn cold??? M suggested that I just wear the robe around campus since it's a lot less wieldy, and probably more comfortable to study in, but THAT would be weird.

Last night I told Juicy that I was starting to feel like Linus. Today, a friend saw me coming up to the library and he told me I looked like I just came out of a dumpster. I guess homeless people are frequently carrying or draped in blankets...?

This might start being a problem... but I really am starting to get very attached to this blanket. I love it so much, I just might marry it.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
hahahha.. glad you like it! :) but really... umm.. the robe might be a better choice in the library... :)

miss you lots!!!!!!!!! -m
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?