Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Sugar High
I used to never be a candy person before, but I'm a changed person now. I'm hooked on Hi-Chews.
Hi. My name is ****, and I'm a Hi-Chew junkie.
I was only eating grape and Coke flavors for awhile, but yesterday I bought strawberry (which made me drool a little when I bit into it), and apple (which made me shed a tear).

Possibly one of Japan's greatest exports. Almost makes me wanna look past this. (But not really.)
Hi. My name is ****, and I'm a Hi-Chew junkie.
I was only eating grape and Coke flavors for awhile, but yesterday I bought strawberry (which made me drool a little when I bit into it), and apple (which made me shed a tear).

Possibly one of Japan's greatest exports. Almost makes me wanna look past this. (But not really.)
Comments:
<< Home
Hahah, hi-chews win over everyone eventually. And though I do agree that strawberry and GREEN apple (they have normal apple flavor too which is not very good) are definitely in the top five, take it from THE hi-chew connoisseur when I say that grape is the absolute best flavor.
Funny that the "lemon" flavor shows lime on the packaging.
Also, that article is messed.
Hi-chews during finals . . . brings back a lot of memories.
Funny that the "lemon" flavor shows lime on the packaging.
Also, that article is messed.
Hi-chews during finals . . . brings back a lot of memories.
OMG. you've never had them before???!?!??! where have you been? dude. stop hanging w/ EL... grape and coke is nasty. it's all about strawberry and apple!! yummmmmmmm.... - m
btw, how did ur first final go?
looks like im not going newhere this winter...which means, well be goin out ALL THE TIME!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
Post a Comment
looks like im not going newhere this winter...which means, well be goin out ALL THE TIME!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
<< Home

