Monday, January 30, 2006

Advance Apology

If you happen to get an IM from me and I'm saying something completely out of character, please assume it's not me. Most of the people who have already gotten such a message have been pretty good at spotting the imposter, but I think it has more to do with knowing E's 7th grade humor pretty well. As for Pedro... sorry, but I dudulopejoed him for you.

For some reason, E's favorite opening line seems to be, "Hey bitch." And when they guess that it's him and not me, it's "Stop talking s**t about my man." Like Siri said, he talks like such a hoochie. =/ Anyhoo, I've erased the passwords on my desktop, but if he gets ahold of my laptop, consider this fair warning. After this entry, he'll probably try to switch it up a bit, so just in case, just know that I'm NOT a lesbian (although I'm not sure why he would want people to think that...), I don't hate you, and I would never say whatever weird stuff E can make up about my mom.

I get the feeling there will be lots of these sorts of posts in the future... (that is, the kind where I have to cover my ass ahead in anticipation of some havoc that he may be brewing). @#(*&#^$!

Comments:
hi my name is rick and im weird
 
BOOOOOO!!!! Give me your passwords!!! We shouldn't have any secrets between us.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?