Friday, February 03, 2006
But They Don't Look So Happy...
When I see the dairy commercial on TV, the one about happy cows in CA, I think of the cows at Harris Ranch.
When I'm driving up the I-5 and I see ALL THOSE COWS (actually, I smell them before I see them) practically sitting on top of each other with nothing to do but graze and get fat, they don't look so happy to me.
And incidentally, does it make a difference whether the cows are happy or not? Actually, I guess it does to people who care about the ethical treatment of animals. Eh, I guess I won't be invited to join PETA any time soon.
As for me, I'm going to be a happy cow in ARUUUUUUUUBA this spring break! Woohoo!
When I'm driving up the I-5 and I see ALL THOSE COWS (actually, I smell them before I see them) practically sitting on top of each other with nothing to do but graze and get fat, they don't look so happy to me.
And incidentally, does it make a difference whether the cows are happy or not? Actually, I guess it does to people who care about the ethical treatment of animals. Eh, I guess I won't be invited to join PETA any time soon.
As for me, I'm going to be a happy cow in ARUUUUUUUUBA this spring break! Woohoo!
Comments:
<< Home
Key Largo/Montego/baby why don't we go/Jamaica/Off the Florida Keys/there's a place called Kokomo...
Random Observation: Kind of sounds like the Beach Boys thought that Jamaica was a "throw-away;" almost sounds like they forgot about Jamaica and just squeezed it in. Good thing you're not going there, right mon.
Post a Comment
Random Observation: Kind of sounds like the Beach Boys thought that Jamaica was a "throw-away;" almost sounds like they forgot about Jamaica and just squeezed it in. Good thing you're not going there, right mon.
<< Home
