Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Trust Fund Baby I Isn't...

Ever since I found out last week that the Subway near school sells 6-inch subs to students for a mere $2.25, I suddenly find myself addicted to these sandwiches. Is that ghetto?

Whatever, I ain't no Dianna Abdala. And, a toasted sub on Italian cheese bread is DAMN good. Thanks, Juicy.

Speaking of errant lawyers, I found it really funny (and quite sad, actually) that the lawyer that Will Korman forwarded Abdala's email to both made an issue of her misuse of the word "sew" AND used the word "clich" in the same sentence. Not that I'm defending the trust fund baby, but come on now... And, yes, this is the grammar Nazi in me rearing its ugly head. But, can you really blame me??

In other news, CRAP!! I forgot about the Jeopardy test tonight. =(

Comments:
haha. thats soooo not ghetto.

dood, i eat sandwiches at school almost everyday bc they are $1.50 cheaper than subway or quiznos.
 
I love Subway. I think I'm going to get myself a six inch tomorrow after school YUMMMMMM
 
I forgot about the test too. =(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?