Monday, July 24, 2006

Ich gehe nach Wien!

I'm so excited! I just found out that I've been accepted to my school's team to compete in this.

I'm going to Vienna!! In the spring! And maybe Prague, if there's time!!

How am I gonna wait the next 8 months??

Comments:
OMG. i will MEET YOU IN PRAGUE IN MAY if ur still there.

but frz, CON fricken GRATS yo.
 
i gots insomnia
 
oooh!!! congrats!! im' so happy for you... can you pack me in your suitcase please?!?!? :) -m
 
well played, well played.
 
It sounds like one of those nerdy academic decathlons... but how awesome is it that you get to visit Austria!? Mad props Iris.
 
nerdy academic decathalon! haha... actually, it's more like a nerdy debate team.

siri: meet me in april!

m: mar 29-apr 8. you coming with me or what?

z and d: thanks! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?