Thursday, July 27, 2006

Martha Vila

Excuse me for bragging, but I'm very proud of myself. After sweltering in a non-air conditioned room for almost a week, I went to Home Depot today, picked me up a GoldStar 6500btu window AC, came home and installed it. ALL BY MYSELF! =D It was surprisingly pretty easy to install, but it was HEAVY.

Yesterday, I hung up curtains that I bought from Ikea, and M showed me how to make cushions using the leftover material. So now I have matching decorative pillows. FUN!

Who knew DIY could be so gratifying?

Wait... is this what happens when you get old? You get excited about home improvement/home decor?

Damn.

Comments:
Waiiiitt. Didn't I read something about you and the PG&E dude, or was I just imagining things? Hahaha

As for home improving, yes it's like fixing up your car. But now you fix up your house. We're old. And I'm impressed with the A/C. Did you recut the window yourself?

-gh
 
ditto on gh's comment. was i trippin or did i read something about the pg&e man?

i musta been stoned or something
 
i want to know all about ny
 
UPDATE WOMAN!
 
soo.......less go out on wed.,,,,or thurs....or fri....or all 3
 
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 
2ND MOTION FOR UPDATE
 
i like ^

who is "anon"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?