Monday, July 10, 2006

Three's Company in Reverse

Just call me Jackie Tripper.

I'm moving out of my apartment (goodbye forever to the damn pigeons and noisy neighbors!!) and in with two boys~~ eeeeewwwww! Just kidding, everything's all good as long as I get my own bathroom. We're moving to a quaint little apt on the western edge of Ktown, close to Hancock Park. There's a halmoni next door that one of my roommates seems to think might cook for us. YUM.

So you're probably wondering who my roommates are... no, not E. I'm moving in w/ Killer Drewfus, M's boy toy... almost as good as living with M herself. He's starting at Marshall this fall. It's no flower shop, but let's call him Janet anyhow. I'm also moving in with another VP guy, Hank. He sells drugs, which is close enough to being a nurse. Let's call him Cindy/Terry/Chrissy. It's like college all over again.

I'm excited.

Come and knock on our door. Gyeah.

Comments:
hahahahha

but eww.. janet's the annoying one...

ps...does H really think the gma will cook for you guys? hahah... i want some!!

see you sooooooon :)

m
 
Wowwwww you're screwed! VP guys are not the type of people you want to live with haven't you learned that? And out of the whole VP crew you choose drewfus and hank? Hahaha. You valley girls don't know. You're in for a rude OC awakening. Hope M has your back.

Hahaha j/k

gh
 
Or am I?

gh
 
Who gets to be Larry, Mr. Roper and Mr. Furley?
 
western edge? =( i thought u guys were gonna move EAST more... :( BOOOOO.

anyhoo, that means our cab rides will be cheaper. hehe!
 
z: good question... something to ponder..

g: you're scaring me

s: and our place is big! so plenty of room if you wanna crash after the cheap cab rides =)
 
m is larry because she's my best friend and hitting on my roommate. kekekke
 
eww.. did you write this immediately after i left or something?? i don't want to be larry.... he's has greasy hair!!!!! i'm a sleaze..

m
 
nope, i wrote it while you were still at my place, when you were sitting across from me. muahahahaha.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?