Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Dry Like the Mojave
I went and recovered my old blog files from my old computer today, and I was looking over my old postings...
I swear I used to write better than the crap I write now.
Or maybe I just think I did.
At any rate, I have nothing to say anymore. I don't know why I still write, except that I like to do it, and feel like I need to do it sometimes. Oh, and also for all my adoring fans. Yes. =S
Anyhow, I think I'm more suited to journaling.
And since I have nothing left to say, I'll leave you with some pictures. After all, they're worth a 1000 words, no? And in the case of my words, probably worth about a million of them.
Goodbye.
I swear I used to write better than the crap I write now.
Or maybe I just think I did.
At any rate, I have nothing to say anymore. I don't know why I still write, except that I like to do it, and feel like I need to do it sometimes. Oh, and also for all my adoring fans. Yes. =S
Anyhow, I think I'm more suited to journaling.
And since I have nothing left to say, I'll leave you with some pictures. After all, they're worth a 1000 words, no? And in the case of my words, probably worth about a million of them.
Goodbye.