Monday, August 21, 2006

Update

After one year and one day of law school, one summer internship, and one week of free time to play at the beach and scrapbook and do other mindless activities w/ my dear friend Mrs. Bae, I've realized...

I WANT TO BE A HOUSEWIFE.

Hehe, just joshin ya. But really, I think it could be a pretty sweet life, if it weren't for the whole needing money thing. E said that if I want to be a housewife, I should drop out of school now, but I don't wanna do that either.

Anyhoo, I think this semester should be interesting... and freakin busy. But I'm taking an international human rights class that I think will be great... I think my Prof is brilliant. And fun.

In other news, E made me dinner last night for our "anniversary"... black cod with spinach and mushroom grits, salad, and fruit tarts (my favorite dessert). To the unbelievers, I swear he made it all from scratch... I even have photos to prove it. I'm sure the pics will be an endless source of humor for those who know him best. It was really yummy!! But sadly, I think all his hard work made him sick because he's not used to the physical exertion that gourmet cooking requires. I think he has momsal. =(

And ALSO,... my cd/dvd rom stopped working for awhile and nothing I could do would fix it. Also, I'm pretty sure the warranty is up on my laptop, so I was looking at paying anywhere from $150-$250 for a replacement part. Out of sheer frustration, I removed the drive from my laptop (not as hard as it may sound-- it just slides out), and banged it on the floor a couple times. And, of course, it now works! Woohoo!! I'm a genius. (Or, more likely, my idiot tendencies paid off.)

Oh happy day.

Comments:
oh haha. ur anniversary. the one yr anniversary of ur "secret relationship"

haha
 
black cod, spinach mushroom grits, salad and fruit tarts. E's culinary arsenal just increased by 100+%. Before, he could only cook flavored noodles, dumplings and cookie dough pie. Happy anniversary!
 
Wow my respect for E just increased by 100% too. Happy anniversary! As for the CD-R - Brute force ALWAYS works young padawan learner. Or maybe that would explain why my possessions are all broken...

-gh
 
honestly. when all else fails, bang-the computer method really works

hope all is guuud
 
How great!!! I wish Mr. B would cook for me once...

I want to be a housewife. I don;t want to go to work! Work is overrated!!! I can feel the bags forming under my eyes.

Sucks to be us...

Mrs. B
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?