Monday, September 25, 2006

7 Down, 2 to Go

More weddings! Which means more pictures!



More.

Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding, and beautiful friends. The bride was so happy and giggly, and I don't think I've ever seen the groom so happy. I love seeing all these people in the same place at the same time. What's gonna happen when everyone is married and we have no convenient excuses to all get together more than once a year? Or, what happens when everyone gets to work on BBNG v2.0 (the Next Generation), and it gets even harder to see each other? Sigh... I guess we'll see each other at christenings then...

So, 2 more weddings left in the year, and then hopefully we're done. But, the 2 are in the same day!!! I swear, it seems like all we do is go to weddings... E's sister-in-law asked us what we do on the weekends, and our reply... "Uhhh... we go to weddings." Not that I mind, but I'll be relieved to have a breather. So far, we only have 2 on the roster for next year!

Pics from E's sister's wedding to come...

Comments:
What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations to Alan.

Where was the location of the wedding?

I scheduled my hair appointment. Thanks!
 
more pics!!! more more!

u dress is so cute. i love wraps.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?