Sunday, October 22, 2006
Summer 2007
So, I finally got an offer for next summer.
Good news: It's the LAPD's office (and no, that's not the police dept i'm talking about).
Bad news: The gig pays a whopping $0.
I'm confused. On one hand, this is what I believe I went to law school for, to eventually do this work. On the other hand, I don't know that I'm ready to do it right away, as I feel a large amount of financial responsibility, not only because of my looming school loans, but also out of a desire to take care of my parents.
In the end, though, I know it's not just up to me. God's hand is in everything, so all I can do is follow where He directs.
Right?
Good news: It's the LAPD's office (and no, that's not the police dept i'm talking about).
Bad news: The gig pays a whopping $0.
I'm confused. On one hand, this is what I believe I went to law school for, to eventually do this work. On the other hand, I don't know that I'm ready to do it right away, as I feel a large amount of financial responsibility, not only because of my looming school loans, but also out of a desire to take care of my parents.
In the end, though, I know it's not just up to me. God's hand is in everything, so all I can do is follow where He directs.
Right?
Comments:
<< Home
u are like, so AWESOME! congrats.
sorry didnt go out on fri {totally wanted to!!!}. i slept 13 hrs + 45 mins on friday nite. it felt hella good.
sorry didnt go out on fri {totally wanted to!!!}. i slept 13 hrs + 45 mins on friday nite. it felt hella good.
Wooooo Iris with a uniform, a badge, a .45, a nightstick, and handcuffs. Sexxxxxy!
No seriously, wth is the LAPD if it's not the home of Mark Furhman, Darryl Gates, and the C.R.A.S.H. team?
-gh
Post a Comment
No seriously, wth is the LAPD if it's not the home of Mark Furhman, Darryl Gates, and the C.R.A.S.H. team?
-gh
<< Home

