Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lies Women Tell

I apologize in advance for the graphic nature of this post.

So I bought a few new pairs of DKNY underwear. They're really thin material with no seam at the edges, but a center seam in the seat. This means that there's no support keeping them in place and they gather in the center, which means they RIDE UP LIKE CRAZY. I was wearing a pair today and they SUCK. I imagine that they're like thongs, which I don't wear because they're uncomfortable and who cares if my panty line shows?? Women always say that thongs are sooooo comfortable, but that has to be the second biggest lie ever perpetuated by women who capitulate to what men want.

The first biggest lie? "The pain of childbirth goes away as soon as you hold your baby for the first time." They just say that to keep the human race going... if they told the truth, women would never get pregnant. -_-

Comments:
How do you know that's the biggest lie? Have you had a baby before? It could be true. I imagine that if I were a woman and had a baby, the moment I saw the baby, I really do think all pain would go away and I would be filled with pure joy. Thankfully, though, I don't ever have to experience that!
 
Penties can be so uncomfortable.
 
i dont wear thongs either!!! hate em
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?